Free chocolate chip cookie presented to each guest at check-in
Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City –
Riverfront, regarded as one of the finer hotels in Bay City, MI.
Located in the heart of downtown Bay City on the banks of the
Saginaw River, our comfortable and stylish hotel offers proximity
to many specialty shops, antique stores, restaurants and pubs.
Discover top tourist attractions with ease, and feel valued and
cared for from the moment you arrive at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Bay City – Riverfront. Indulge in a delicious chocolate chip
cookie, straight from the oven, and make yourself at home in a
comfortable guest room.
Begin each day with our hot breakfast buffet. Indulge in
American and regional cuisine at our casual riverfront restaurant,
featuring seasonal outdoor seating and spectacular views, or relax
in the evening with your favorite cocktail in our Riverfront
Our Bay City-Riverfront hotel boasts over 16,000 sq. ft. of
versatile meeting and convention space. Host a meeting or event in
one of our elegant meeting rooms or boardrooms, or celebrate a
special occasion with up to 550 guests in the ballroom. Let our
helpful event services team organize your dream wedding reception
or important business conference.
After a long day in the business center, work out in the fitness
center, refresh in our indoor pool or retire to a comfortable guest
room with complimentary WiFi and room service.
Living Up To Our Name. At Doubletree we're bringing environmental awareness and education to every aspect of the way we do business. Learn more about what we're doing to plant the seeds of change:
Doubletree Hotels is the proud recipient of the prestigious 2008 “Promise to the Earth Award” from the Arbor Day Foundation. The Promise to the Earth award is presented annually by the world’s largest non-profit tree planting organization to corporations for outstanding commitments to environmental stewardship and education. The award also recognizes organizations that support the Arbor Day Foundation’s mission to “Inspire people to plant, nurture and celebrate trees.”
- Teaching Kids to CARE connects Doubletree hotels with schools and youth groups to educate children about caring for their community and the environment. More than 100,000 grade school students in 150 communities around the world have been empowered to take simple steps toward conserving and preserving the planet.
- Nature Partnerships bring Doubletree Hotels together with some of the world's most respected nature organizations; building non-profit partnerships that are part of our commitment to make a positive environmental impact.
- Exploring Trees Inside and Out is a collaboration between Doubletree Hotels and the Arbor Day Foundation. This interactive environmental education exhibit is traveling to science centers and children's museums across the United States. Exploring Trees Inside and Out is designed to encourage kids to connect with nature and explore the wonders of trees.
- 100% Non-Smoking Property
- Accessible Guestrooms
- Airport Shuttle - Complimentary (Limited Service and Times)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Complimentary Parking
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Guest Laundromat
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Flat Panel Television
- In-Room Hairdryer
- In-Room Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- In-Room Refrigerator
- Internet Access
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Meeting Facilities
- News Stand
- No Pets Allowed
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool (Indoor)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM